TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cocoon Recovery Home is not a medical service or medical provider. Our specialty is providing luxurious and comfortable shared living space to assist guests with physical recovery following cosmetic surgery procedures. It is important that you understand that Cocoon Recovery Home is not a substitute for medical care or hospitalization; therefore the surgeon that performed your surgery will remain responsible for your medical care.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change until reservation minimum deposit if $200 is paid.
- Guests are billed on the same invoice as the patient.
- If you arrive to Cocoon Recovery Home prior to your surgery, the night you spend at your surgeon’s clinic will be charged at $75 USD instead of usual rate.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
- Deposit– The reservation becomes binding only after a non-refundable deposit of $200 per reservation has been received by Cocoon Recovery Home within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. Cocoon accepts debit cards & credit cards (5% processing fee applies)
- Final Payment– For reservations made 16 days or more prior to arrival, final payment is due 15 days prior to arrival. For reservations made 15 days or less prior to arrival, full payment is due to Cocoon Recovery Home at the time the reservation is booked. Cocoon accepts debit cards & credit cards (5% processing fee applies), bank transfer, check, or money order as payment.
CANCELLATION AND RESERVATION CHANGES FEES:
- Cancellation Prior to Arrival – In case you want to cancel your reservation, amounts paid, minus deposit and cancellation fees, and other amounts owed, will be refunded. For a cancellation made between 29 – 7 days prior to arrival, there is a cancellation fee of $200 per reservation. For reservations cancelled 6 day prior to arrival through scheduled day of arrival and for no-shows, the full reservation price is non-refundable.
- Changes Prior to Arrival– There is a $40 fee per reservation for any changes made 15 days or less prior to arrival to Cocoon Recovery Home. To request a change please contact us at email@example.com. ( Changes are subject to availability)
- No refunds will be given for reservations cancelled 7 days prior to arrival, on the day of arrival, or reservation no-shows. Any refunds must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and has a $20 processing fee. Cocoon reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received.
- The $200 minimum reservation deposit is under any situation (cancelation, no show, failure to meet the standards of your doctor to have surgery done, accidents, death) non-refundable.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY:
- Standard check-in time is 10:00 a.m. and checkout time is 9:00 a.m., but may vary by guest. During peak periods, check-in may be delayed.
- At arrival, every guest must fill out a “LIABILITY RELEASE FORM”. A passport or ID card must be presented for every guest wishing to stay, this is required by law for the purpose of registration.
ROOMS AND GUESTS:
- Rooms are shared between 2 guests per room at the rate of $145 per night.
- Private room can be booked at a rate of $165 dlls per night (depends on availability)
- Female guests are available on a “request basis only” at a rate of $75 per night. This rate includes all meals and room only. Caretakers will not attend any female guest
- Guests will be asked to lower their voice tone and TV volume after 10 pm.
- Transportation from the clinic/hospital after being discharged from surgery.
- Transportation to a maximum of two post-op appointments. (An uber can be arranged in case of further appointments)
- Transportation on your departing day to one final destination within Tijuana.
Transportation NOT included
- We DO NOT provide transportation for any non-surgery related errands.
- Border crossing services are NOT included in your reservation.
- Cocoon offers San Diego Airport/ San Ysidro border area – Tijuana transportation, if service is needed, please notify us prior your arrival.
- San Diego Airport-Tijuana – $75 USD each way
- San Ysidro Border Area- Tijuana – $55 USD each way
What you eat during the post-operative period will help your body recover faster, that’s why in Cocoon Recovery Home we have a specially designed menu that is both healthy and delicious, this menu includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks but it can also change depending on the season and food availability. Meals are prepared by our personal chef at designated hours, snacks and beverages are available all day long. Any meals, snacks or beverages outside our menu is to have at your own risk, we encourage our guests to follow whatever the doctor has instructed them to eat.
Massages are not included, however we can schedule massage therapist visits to our home during your stay, if this service is needed please let us know in advance.
To respect other guest’s privacy and comfort, visiting hours are only between 6pm and 8 pm. Only female visitors are allowed.