TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cocoon Recovery Home is not a medical service or medical provider. Our specialty is providing luxurious and comfortable shared living space to assist guests with physical recovery following cosmetic surgery procedures. It is important that you understand that Cocoon Recovery Home is not a substitute for medical care or hospitalization; therefore the surgeon that performed your surgery will remain responsible for your medical care.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change until reservation minimum deposit of $200 is paid.
- Guests are billed on the same invoice as the patient.
- If you arrive to Cocoon Recovery Home prior to your surgery, the night you spend at your surgeon’s clinic will be charged at $100 USD instead of usual rate, given we save your bed from any other possible reservations.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
- Deposit– The reservation becomes binding only after a non-refundable deposit of $200 per reservation has been received. Cocoon Recovery Home accepts debit cards & credit cards (processing fees may apply)
- Final Payment– For reservations made 31 days or more prior to arrival, final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations made 30 days or less prior to arrival, full payment is due to Cocoon Recovery Home at the time the reservation is booked. Cocoon accepts debit cards & credit cards (processing fees may apply), bank transfer, check, or money order as payment.
CANCELLATION AND RESERVATION CHANGES FEES:
- Cancellation Prior to Arrival – In case you want to cancel your reservation, amounts paid, minus the deposit and cancellation fees, and other amounts owed, will be refunded. For a cancellation made between 29 – 7 days prior to arrival, there is a cancellation fee of $200 per reservation. For reservations cancelled 6 day prior to arrival through scheduled day of arrival and for no-shows, the full reservation price is non-refundable.
- Changes Prior to Arrival– There is a $100 fee for any reschedules made between 1 to 30 days prior to arrival to Cocoon Recovery Home. To request a change please contact us at email@example.com Reservations must be paid in full at the moment of being rescheduled.(Changes are subject to availability).
- No refunds will be given for reservations canceled 7 days prior to arrival, on the day of arrival, or reservation no-shows. Any refunds must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cocoon Recovery Home reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received.
- The $200 minimum reservation deposit is under any situation (cancelation, no show, failure to meet the standards of your doctor to have surgery done, accidents, death) non-refundable and non-transferable for any other potential guest or other services offered at our facility. In case of cancellation or rescheduling, this deposit will be available to use for one year after the original reservation.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY:
- Standard check-in time is 10:00 a.m. and checkout time is 9:00 a.m.
- At arrival, every guest must fill out a “LIABILITY RELEASE FORM”. A passport or ID card must be presented for every guest wishing to stay, this is required by law for the purpose of registration.
ROOMS AND GUESTS:
- Rooms are shared between 2 guests per room at the rate of $145 per night.
- A private room can be booked at a rate of $165 dlls per night (depends on availability), a private room is for single travelers only. Guests traveling with a companion will be accommodated in a shared room.
- Female guests are available on a “request basis only” at a rate of $100 per night. This rate includes all meals and room only. Caretakers will not attend any female guest, transportation for guests is not included in the guest’s rate.
- Guests will be asked to lower their voice tone and TV volume after 10 pm.
- Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited inside Cocoon Recovery Home Facilities.
- Taking the antibiotics and blood thinners prescribed by your doctor is mandatory, failure to do so may result in the cancelation of your stay with no right to a refund.
- Transportation from the clinic/hospital after being discharged from surgery.
- Transportation to a maximum of two post-op appointments. (Every additional ride will be charged at the rate of $15 USD)
- Transportation on your departing day to one final destination within Tijuana.
Transportation NOT included
- We DO NOT provide transportation for any non-surgery related errands.
- Border crossing services are NOT included in your reservation.
- Cocoon Recovery Home offers San Diego Airport/ San Ysidro border area – Tijuana transportation, if service is needed, please notify us prior your arrival.
- San Diego Airport-Tijuana – $80 USD each way
- San Ysidro Border Area- Tijuana – $60 USD each way
What you eat during the postoperative period will help your body recover faster, that’s why in Cocoon Recovery Home we have a specially designed menu that is both healthy and delicious, this menu includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks but it can also change depending on the season and food availability. Meals are prepared by our personal chef at designated hours, snacks and beverages are available all day long. Any meals, snacks or beverages outside our menu is to have at your own risk, we encourage our guests to follow whatever the doctor has instructed them to eat.
Massages are not included, however we can schedule massage therapist visits to our home during your stay, if this service is needed please let us know in advance.
To respect other guest’s privacy and comfort, visiting hours are only between 12pm and 6pm. Only female visitors are allowed.